Business Insurance

Material Damage

Our essential small business insurance package covers unintended and unforeseen physical loss of, or damage to, your property during the period of insurance. Your property includes your shop or office fitout. It also includes your business premises, plant, stock, refrigerated goods, glass, signage, money, fixtures and fittings.

Our commercial property insurance NZ and small business contents insurance NZ wide will protect the business assets that you carry anywhere in New Zealand. This includes tools and portable equipment, valued up to $10,000. Small business owners have the option to increase this business asset insurance to $20,000 worth of portable items for a small additional premium. You chose the level of cover you need.

Our commercial insurance quotes include cover for damage from events such as fire, theft, hold-up, storms, explosion and machinery breakdown.

Our businesses insurance includes emergency work to protect your contents. It includes cover to reduce further insured losses and to protect and safeguard your business. Removal of debris, such as damaged contents and stock, and the cost of architects, legal and other related expenses are included as well.

We know that many businesses carry additional stock over Christmas and New Year. Our business insurances automatically cover you for a seasonal increase in stock of up to 20% during November, December and January. This seasonal increase is included in our business insurance quote online at no extra cost.

Our insurance for businesses has an option to cover natural disaster for an extra premium. Natural disaster includes earthquake, volcanic eruption, geothermal activity and tsunami. Limits and exclusions apply.

Please be aware that our small business insurances does not cover you for every loss. For example, losses caused or arising from a computer virus or from loss of electronic data are not covered. Specialised cyber indemnity liability covers are required for this.

Before you get an insurance broking quote from Insure Online, a registered insurance broker who provides commercial business insurance quotes online, please read the policy wording. It explains what sum insured amount, insurance options and exclusions apply and for terms and conditions of cover.

To ensure you get the best online insurance quote from any insurance brokers NZ has available, please check that this product is suitable for you. Optional business interruption cover for 12 months or more can be added of course. It could ensure you keep running your business after a loss or if you need to repair or replace or rebuild your enterprise. You can read more in our newsroom and blogs, especially our article on five ways to save money on small business insurance.

Insure Online specialises in insurances for businesses, especially if you need an office insurance quote NZ wide or insurance for small business anywhere in New Zealand. Because our businesses insurance NZ is online, we are able to provide quotes to insure business stock and contents fast.

By getting a business contents insurance quote online, you will also find we are easier to transact with than most Auckland insurance brokers, Hamilton insurance brokers and Christchurch insurance brokers. Our property insurance for business is underwritten by QBE Insurance NZ.

If you need great NZ insurance for a business big or small, then business insure it with a fast quote now from the best insurance brokers Christchurch and New Zealand has available online. We are open 24 hours a day for a business contents insurance online quote and for statutory liability insurance.

 Download PDF